HAM'S DOWN! THE BEST PORK POSTS OF MARCH
We recently launched a new series on the Hog Blog called “Ham’s Down!” where we feature our top 5 favorite pork posts from the month, all created by our fans. If you want to be featured, be sure to tag @CheshirePork on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for your chance to be one of the lucky featured fans! In the meantime, check out our top 5 favorite, drool-worthy pork posts from March!
1. We’ll have the Porterhouse for 2 please! Check out this delicious dish from Haymaker in Charlotte, North Carolina! They cast iron roasted our Porterhouses and paired with sweet potato fondu, toasted garlic spinach, & blood orange gremolata.
2. Chef Drew Stanley was feeling the St. Patrick’s Day spirit this month when he used one of our Irish Bangers to make his pickled cabbage, Red Dawn Rye Ale mustard, Potato Stix, and scallions Hoagie!
3. Get saucy! Pitmaster Chris Grove is making our mouths water with his seasoned, smoked, and sauced Cheshire Ribs! As we head into spring and summer, we’ll be sure to use his technique.
4. We feel like we are looking at spring on a plate with Chef Shaun Brian’s masterpiece using Cheshire Pork tenderloin!
5. All that’s missing is an umbrella, sand and our sunglasses! This Aloha Pizza by The Big Kitchen will have you right in the tropics with one bite!