Ham's Down! The Best Pork Posts of January
We’re launching a new series on the Hog Blog called “Ham’s Down!” We’ll be featuring our top 5 favorite pork posts from the month, all created by our fans. Want to be featured? Be sure to tag @CheshirePork on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for your chance to be one of the lucky featured fans!
1. We just love us some Ally’s Kitchen, who’s trademark cuisine features simple, yet sophisticated dishes like these four ingredient country style pork ribs.
2. We just love seeing a big pile of BBQ! Professional BBQ Pitmaster, Wes Edwards, from Grillbusters BBQ posted this incredible shot of our chopped pork ready for a delivery.
3. Ever visited the Heritage Farms General Store? Richard Rollins, also known as @PigsOnBBQ via Instagram, paid us a visit for the New Year! He cooked up one stellar looking 10 Rib Cheshire Pork Roast that he started on his Weber Grill and then seared over some FOGO Charcoal.
4. Executive Sous Chef Miguel Figueroa of A•T Ariccia Trattoria created one of the most beautiful Cheshire Pork porchetta’s we’ve ever seen!
5. Located in historic Roxboro, North Carolina, we’re loving the farm-to-table movement that Heirloom A Poppa Paul Kitchen is bringing to the small town. Their BBQ braised Cheshire Pork shoulder does perfectly with some Ashe County Mac and cheese!