Ham's Down! The Best Pork Posts of February
Last month, we launched a new series on the Hog Blog called “Ham’s Down!” Here’s the drill: we’ll be featuring our top 5 favorite pork posts from the month, all created by our fans. If you want to be featured, be sure to tag @CheshirePork on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for your chance to be one of the lucky featured fans!
1. Did you know, we’re the official pork sponsor of the James Beard House in New York City? We just love seeing these absolutely stunning dishes! Check out this beauty from Chef Kwame Williams of his Tamarind Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Plantains, Yard Beans & Crispy Sweet Plantain Bits.
2. Now if this video doesn’t make you hungry, we don’t know what will! “The Grill Whisperer” won the Super Bowl with this drool-worthy video.
3. My goodness! We’re loving these beauties, Bourbon Braised Cheshire Pork Chops from our friend Mike Sagz of the Hot and Heavy Competition BBQ Team.
4. We’re all about those smoky ribs! Joe Riscky’s Barbeque in Fort Worth, Texas knows their stuff. We’re not surprised these babies sold out!
5. Some of our biggest supporters! We just love the fine folks at 18 Restaurant Group. One of their restaurants, Harvest 18, featured our pork in this delicious feature: Crispy Sweet and Spicy Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork Belly with Creamy Cheddar Grits and Pickled Collard.